Welcome to the Indoor-Restore Environmental Services Website. We are one of the most well-renowned and cross-functional environmental inspection and building services company in the area. For nearly 20 years, we have provided our clients with consistent service quality at some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
Some facts about our company:
- We have over 15 years of indoor environmental (Indoor-Air-Quality) inspection and testing, water damage restoration and mold remediation experience.
- All of our field specialists are professionally trained and certified, many with backgrounds in microbiology, home inspection, construction management and industrial hygiene. Training and development of our employees is an ongoing process; this way, managing complex client situations and expectations is a streamlined process.
- We are fully insured for the work we perform and all employees are covered by workers' compensation.
- We are an active member of the Indoor Environmental Association and several other organizations that promote quality and standards in the industries of Industrial Hygiene and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Our service protocols exceed the industry recommended guidelines set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Throughout our history we have been proud to provide service to federal, state and local governments, as well as public and private educational institutions and non-profit organizations. Some of the government organizations we've served include the United States Department of Defense, United States Forest Service, State Bar of California and the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection.
- We take privacy and discretion very seriously with our clients. When you contact our company regarding your property, we work with you and only you unless you release us to share your information with others whom you specify. Otherwise, all analysis, report, project and other information is solely shared with you, the client.
- We are a Certified Green Business and offer many environmentally-friendly (eco-friendly) alternatives with our services.
- The Indoor-Restore Community Outreach Program has provided free services and financial support to numerous non-profit organizations and families across the country. Recent recipients include the Taylor Family Foundation, the Goodwin Foundation and the Kist Family.
- We offer a 10-year warranty for the mold remediation work we perform. This assurance provides peace of mind to our clients.
Our company takes pride in the fact that our clients are confident about the services they receive, the prices we offer and the peace of mind follow-ups we perform when our projects are complete.
Thank you for visiting our Website. We are eager to answer your questions about our company, our history, the services we offer, the people we employ and the clientele we serve. For any inquiries you may have, please call us at 866-358-3838 or contact us online.
In 2010, there was a television show about indoor health dangers such as mold, dust mites, pet dander and other contaminants that can reduce the quality of the air we breathe inside our home. The Kist Family's home was featured in order to demonstrate the impact of indoor air pollution on the health of individuals. At the end of the show, the Kist Family was told some surprising news...
... As part of Indoor-Restore's service donation, a thorough remediation of the mold and water damage in the basement was completed. The Kist Family is said to be living healthier and breathing better.
To read about the various services we can provide at your property, visit our Services Page.