Indoor-Restore Environmental Services is a multidisciplinary consulting firm that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering comprehensive, all inclusive services that include: Property inspections, building inspections, due diligence, construction defects, cost analysis, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), project management, mold, sewage, soil testing, laboratory services, remediation, restoration, litigation support, forensic microbiology and instruction.
Indoor-Restore Environmental Services prides itself on earning customer loyalty through providing the best service possible. Our procedures have been designed and developed by degreed microbiologists, industrial hygienists and a team of project managers working cohesively and utilizing all industry accepted standards of practice.
We can provide our clients with swift scheduling and rapid turnaround times. We can usually schedule our clients within a few hours of their initial call. We also offer a same day or next day rush service for our clients.
Our clients come from a broad cross-section of industrial, commercial, governmental and residential sectors. Indoor-Restore’s staff provides economically feasible solutions to the many environmental problems that may confront our clients.
Indoor-Restore offices are staffed by scientists, instructors, inspectors, and environmental consultants prepared to address virtually any environmental, instructional, or inspection related concern confronting large or small clients.
II. Professional Capabilities
Indoor-Restore Environmental Services has professionals who specialize in environmental sciences, industrial hygiene, air quality, bio-remediation, biology, microbiology, microscopy, laboratory result interpretation, risk management, indoor air quality (IAQ) training, construction defects, project management and materials testing. Our specialists pool their combined experience and expertise in a team effort to resolve client concerns efficiently, economically, and with minimal disruption to daily work routines.
Indoor-Restore Environmental Services' staff includes: certified master building inspectors and environmentalists, certified commercial building inspectors, certified residential building inspectors, certified microbial investigators and remediators, a Certified Indoor Environmentalist, an Applied Microbial Remediation Technician, a Water Damage Restoration Technician, a Microbiologist, certified project managers, certified master instructors and safety inspectors.
Other professionals we work hand in hand with include asbestos consultants, engineers, site surveyors, appraisers, realtors, lead inspectors, litigation specialists and physicians, among many others.
III. Broad Client List
Indoor-Restore's diverse nationwide clientele includes homeowners, property management firms, real estate firms, lenders, architectural firms, engineering firms, government agencies (Local, State, and Federal), educational institutions, insurance companies, television media, lodging facilities, medical facilities, apartment complexes and even restaurants.
IV. Scope of Services
Indoor-Restore Environmental Services offers a broad scope of services to the public. These services include:
- Fungal/Mold Sampling and Testing
- Microbial Remediation
- Remediation and Consultants’ Bid Analysis
- Home Inspections/Property Inspections
- Industrial Hygiene
- Leak Detection
- Moisture Testing
- Humidity Control
- Construction Failure Analysis
- Construction Defects
- Property Condition Assessments
- Odor Control
- Roof Condition Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Bacterial Sampling and Testing
- Lead-Based Paint Sampling and Testing
- Asbestos Sampling and Testing
- Sewage Sampling and Testing
- Criminal Forensics Sampling and Testing
- Litigation Support
- Insurance Claim Support
- Environmental Investigations
- Risk Management
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Instruction/Education
The inspectors and other personnel of Indoor-Restore have diverse backgrounds. Below are some of the certifications/credentials that are held by our personnel:
- Certified Mold Inspection & Testing Professional (CMITP) - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA)
- Certified Mold Remediation Technician (CMRT) - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA)
- Certified Asbestos Inspection and Testing Professional (CAITP) - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA)
- Certified Solid & Hazardous Waste Handler (CSHWH) - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician – Indoor Environmental Association (IEA)
- Certified Mold Inspector (CMI) - Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization (MICRO)
- Certified Mold Remediation Consultant (CMRC) - Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization (MICRO)
- Other training, certification and degree mentions: Advanced Degrees in Biology, Microbiology and Environmental Sciences (Masters and Doctorates); Vast employee experience in prior positions: Chemists, biologists, microbiologists, medical doctors, industrial hygienists, toxicologists, environmental scientists and contractors.
Indoor-Restore holds the following certifications or credentials:
- Certified Mold Inspection & Testing Organization - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA) - Certification # CMITP-1249O
- Certified Mold Remediation Organization - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA) - Certification # CMRT-855O
- Asbestos Inspection and Testing Organization - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA) - Certification # CAITP-1841O
- Certified Lead Inspection and Testing Organization - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA) - Certification # CLITP-604O
- Certified Water Damage Restoration Organization - Indoor Environmental Association (IEA) - Certification # CWDRT-4128O