Skip to Main Content Professional Associations
About Indoor-Restore

Do You Have a Mold Problem?


Facts About Mold:

  • Mold is found and nature and feeds off of organic matter. Nearly every building material from carpet to paint contains organic matter.
  • An indoor environment can become a breeding ground for mold, often within spaces such as floor, wall and ceiling cavities.
  • Mold spores can often become airborne, reaching the breathing air of a property. If high concentrations of spores are present, or any concentration of a toxic mold, it can become a serious health risk to occupants.
  • When elevated levels of spores are inhaled, they bombard the body’s immune system, causing reactions ranging from wheezing, congestion, runny nose and coughing to sinus infection, asthma flare-ups, and bronchitis.
  • When toxic mold spores are inhaled, more severe respiratory or general bodily conditions could result.
  • Chronic exposure to mold has been linked to severe allergies, bronchitis, asthma, and pneumonia in children and adults.

Signs of a Mold Problem in Your Home:

  • Visible mold growing in a surface.
  • Musty or mildew odor.
  • Indoor allergies, asthma flare-ups or flu-like symptoms experienced by a friend or family member while inside your home.
  • Any past occurrence of a roof or plumbing leak, drain backup or other water damage event.
  • High humidity indoors.

What to Do if You Suspect Mold in Your Property:

  • Determine if a serious health risk is present by having an inspection performed with testing of your air. Call 866-358-3838 to learn more.
  • An inspection report will tell you if a problem exists and what action should be taken.
  • Ignoring a mold problem or trying to cover it up with household cleaning chemicals or other faulty measures can lead to serious consequences for your indoor environment.


Important Note: The number one reason why mold exposure results in serious illness is because occupants ignored the problem. Don't let the quality of your indoor environment negatively impact you and the people in your life. Call Indoor-Restore at 866-358-3838.

Request Information

Accreditations

We are an active and accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and support their standards for the treatment of clients Indoor-Restore is a certified green business with environmentally friendly alternatives All inspectors are industry certified with the Indoor Environmental Association or IEA

Stories Shared

"Our 6 year old daughter was having coughing fits and breathing problems. We heard a commercial about mold from Indoor-Restore. We had them come out and perform an inspection on our property. They found a huge growth of mold within the wall of our daughter's bedroom. Once we knew we had a problem, we had professional remediation performed… Our daughter is feeling great now and we owe that to the help and professionalism of the people at Indoor-Restore…"

 Henry Joyce
 Berkeley, CA

"My roommate and I were more then pleased with the thorough inspection. Barry was professional, friendly and very helpful. More importantly, we are happy to know that our property is clean and healthy."

 Nichole Connely
 San Francisco, CA

"While we were decorating the nursery I started to smell a very strong odor that was coming from the carpet in the room. My husband pulled up the carpet and found black mold growing on the floor... I found Indoor-Restore. They came out with in the next day inspected my nursey and took samples. Within 2 days they came back with my full report and was able to remove the mold."

 Suzanne Frizel
 Pleasanton, CA