Mold Removal Los Angeles and Mold Remediation Los Angeles
It is important to select the right company with the right professionals to conduct your mold remediation and mold testing services. The mold remediation technicians (mold remediators) employed with Indoor-Restore Environmental Services apply solutions exceeding industry standards for mold removal, air treatment and purification, area containment, leak repair, disposal of contaminated material, anti-fungal treatments and restoration of a property to pre-loss condition.
When conditions are ideal with the temperature, humidity and other factors within a property, mold can begin forming in various exposed or hidden places in your home, business or other property. Often the location of mold is not visible to the occupants of the property, existing within a wall, behind a cabinet or furniture, or in an attic or crawlspace.
To reach us regarding your property situation, call us today at 213-927-2120 or 310-773-9505.
Our professional mold removal and remediation services in Los Angeles, California include:
- Mold Removal and Mold Remediation
- Mold Mitigation and Assessment
- Mold Inspection and Testing
- Leak Detection and Leak Repair
- Water Damage Assessment and Mitigation
- Water Damage Repair
- Black Mold Removal / Toxic Mold Removal
- Mold and Mildew Cleaning / Mold Damage Repair
- Mold Prevention / Anti-Fungal Treatment
- Odor Removal / Deodorization
- Air Purification / Filtration
- Property Restoration
- 10-Year Warranty on Mold Remediation Services
With nearly 20 years of industry experience, including being an established mold training organization, Indoor-Restore Environmental Services is the leader in water and mold contamination detection and mold problem resolution.
Mold removal and remediation involves a series of steps to properly assess the situation and treat the problem. Each step has specific protocols that need to be followed to ensure success. The general steps include:
- Identifying the Source of Moisture and Mold Growth
- Identifying the Extent of Mold Growth and Water Damage
- Containing the Mold Growth and Contaminated Areas
- Removing the Mold Damaged Building Materials
- Decontaminating the Building Material and Contents
- Clearance Testing the Treated Areas to Verify That the Area is Clean
To read more about mold, allergies and the potential health effects of exposure to mold and indoor air pollution, click here to learn more.
In the Los Angeles, CA area, Indoor-Restore provides its mold removal and remediation services to the following zip codes: 90001, 90002, 90003, 90004, 90005, 90006, 90007, 90008, 90009, 90010, 90011, 90012, 90013, 90014, 90015, 90016, 90017, 90018, 90019, 90020, 90021, 90022, 90023, 90024, 90025, 90026, 90027, 90028, 90029, 90031, 90032, 90033, 90034, 90035, 90036, 90037, 90038, 90039, 90040, 90041, 90042, 90043, 90044, 90045, 90046, 90047, 90048, 90049, 90056, 90057, 90058, 90059, 90061, 90062, 90063, 90064, 90065, 90066, 90067, 90068, 90069, 90071, 90077.
Our coverage area also covers these Los Angeles neighborhoods: Arts District, Bunker Hill, Chinatown, Civic Center, Fashion District, Financial District, Flower District, Furniture and Decorative Arts District, Gallery Row, Historic Core, Jewelry District, Little Tokyo, Skid Row, South Park, Old Bank District, Toy District, Wholesale District, Boyle Heights, El Sereno, Elysian Valley, University Hills, Atwater Village, Arroyo Seco, Cypress Park, Eagle Rock, Garvanza, Glassell Park, Hermon, Highland Park, Lincoln Heights, Montecito Heights, Monterey Hills, Mt. Washington, Angelino Heights, Byzantine-Latino Quarter, Harvard Heights, Echo Park, Historic Filipinotown, Lafayette Park, Pico-Union, Westlake, Hollywood , Beachwood Canyon, Cahuenga Pass, Hollywood Hills , Hollywood Dell, Whitley Heights, Hollywood Heights, Laurel Canyon, San Fernando Valley and all surrounding areas.
Indoor-Restore provides its certified mold removal and mold remediation services throughout the Los Angeles area. In addition, we also have locations to serve you locally in the following areas near Los Angeles:
- Long Beach Mold Removal and Remediation
- Santa Ana Mold Removal and Remediation
- Anaheim Mold Removal and Remediation
- Riverside Mold Removal and Remediation
- Irvine Mold Removal and Remediation
- San Bernardino Mold Removal and Remediation
- Huntington Beach Mold Removal and Remediation
- Glendale Mold Removal and Remediation
- Oxnard Mold Removal and Remediation
- Fontana Mold Removal and Remediation
- Moreno Valley Mold Removal and Remediation
- Ontario Mold Removal and Remediation
- Santa Clarita Mold Removal and Remediation
- Pomona Mold Removal and Remediation
- Palmdale Mold Removal and Remediation
- Torrance Mold Removal and Remediation
- Pasadena Mold Removal and Remediation
- Lancaster Mold Removal and Remediation
If you are interested in other professional services that Indoor-Restore can provide in Los Angeles, California, click on the applicable service: Los Angeles Mold Inspection and Mold Testing, Los Angeles Water Damage Repair, Los Angeles Property Restoration, Los Angeles Asbestos Testing.
If you are looking for another location outside of Los Angeles or the State of California, click here to visit our Coverage Area page.
We are always available to answer your questions and guide you towards an improved outcome. In Los Angeles, call us at toll-free 1-866-356-8433 for more information. You may also e-mail us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to submit a simple online contact form and have us give you a call or e-mail back, click here to visit the Indoor-Restore Online Contact Form. To submit a detailed service information request form, which includes property information so we can better respond, click here to visit our Online Service Information Request Form.