Water Damage/Flood Damage Clean-Up & Restoration
Water damage — sudden or gradual — is one of the most common restoration issues that homeowners experience. Most water damage results from ground flooding or a leak from the roof or a water/sewer pipe. Acting quickly and intelligently will make it less likely that serious structural damage, personal property loss or mold infestations will occur.
Water damage restoration is the process of restoring a property back to pre-loss condition after sustaining any level of water damage. Our specialists can act quickly to remove water and moisture from the property using professional specialty equipment. By using these techniques and equipment, our technicians can reach moisture that has permeated cavities in the floor and walls..
Here are some of the water damage services we can provide for you and your property:
- Insurance Claims Assistance - Assist you with filing your homeowner's insurance claim and work directly with your insurance provider for a prompt resolution.
- Damage Assessment & Mitigation - An immediate assessment of property damage is necessary, either on-site or through pictures and description, to properly understand the extent of the damage so that proper resources can be allocated for restoration.
- Leak Repair: If the source of the moisture that caused water damage is an immediate issue, it will be corrected and repaired. This could be a leaking roof during a rain storm, a burst water or sewer pipe, backed up sewage or another concern.
- Emergency Water Extraction - Removes ground-level or high-level water from the property. This could be as severe as several feet deep flood waters or a little as a few puddles on the floor.
- Drying & Dehumidification - Dries out building structure and removes excess moisture from the air. Following extraction of excess water, commercial fans, dehumidifiers and filtration systems are often kept running for days to further dry out wet areas.
- Infrared Thermal Imaging - Determines extent of damage and locations of hidden moisture that require drying.
- Air Filtration & Deodorization - Removes and controls odors that result from water/sewer damage and mold growth. Machines will remove moisture, mold and mildew spores, allergens and other particulates from the air to prevent mold growth and remove or prevent odors.
- Contents Preservation: Measures are taken to preserve furniture and other items that have been or could be affected by the water damage. This may include propping up or removing furniture, personally treating items or applying equipment drying procedures. Some items may be moved to a safe and dry place for preservation. Art and other specialized items may need to be taken off-site for professional preservation treatments.
- Contents Cleaning - Cleans and decontaminates items within the property such as appliances, furniture and clothing that have been affected by water damage, sewer back-up or mold growth.
- Demolition - If the damage to parts of the building structure is too great, they may need to be removed and discarded. This will be done only at the discretion of the owner and, if applicable, insurance agent so that they can be replaced.
- Anti-Fungal Treatments - Prevents mold growth and contamination following water damage.
- Reconstruction/Restoration - Restores your property to its pre-loss state through building reconstruction efforts. Material restoration (or rebuilding) occurs only if needed and involves replacing any building materials that were too damaged and had to be removed and discarded.
Insurance Claim Filing Assistance
To find out more information about our water extraction and water damage restoration services and how we can help your property, call us at 866-358-3838 or submit an Online Contact Form to receive a return call or e-mail.